Buscar este blog

jueves, 13 de octubre de 2022

Hablar sobre la rutina en inglés (routine's day)

A continuación se muestra un ejemplo de pequeña reseña en inglés acerca de la rutina. At 6:00 a.m I get up from bed after that at 6:20 a.m I eat and have a shower and brush my teeth, get dress and ready for going to school. 


At 7:00 a.m.  it's time for classes. And I leave at 1:00 p.m. I return to that hour and I take off my school  clothes.


After that I do my homework

And more or less at 5:00 p.m I go to do some work out to the gym from time to time if I don't have pain in my muscles.


At 7 I do whatever things I fancy to do like play video games, read books, watch movies. Etc.


At last at 9 or 10 p.m I get dinner and after a little time I go to bed .


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Les vacances

  En vacances, j'aime aller à la plage, profiter de la journée ensoleillée et voir l'océan, aller aussi surfer sur la plage mais que...