Buscar este blog

jueves, 13 de octubre de 2022

Ejemplo de personal información en inglés (personal information) present time

A continuación se muestra un ejemplo de pequeña reseña en inglés acerca de la información personal muchas veces no sabemos que preguntar abajo se muestra el ejemplo

My name is Panchito, I am single and I from Mexico, I live in a town called Necoxtla. My mother is Marta, she is 35 years old and my father is Marta he is 37 years old. Also I have one sister and brother, they are teenagers, well. I am studying industrial engineering, and learning english so I need to do my best.

Lo anterior responde a una de las preguntas difíciles cuando se aprende inglés de dar personal información muchas personas no saben que decir y está es una manera de responder.


A continuación se muestra un ejemplo de pequeña reseña en inglés acerca del futuro.


What I will do tomorrow will be to go to a party. I won't go to school. I hope it will be a greatful party and we are gonna see bunches of people we hadn't  seen for a long time.

After the party I will get a shower in order to go to the gym to get some exercise, I hope to meet new friends. 

Then I'll go to my uncle's house to play video games with my cousin, we will get some drinks and have fun. Afterwards, I'll  go for a walk at the park while I'll listen to music. Just at night I'll be going to my house.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Les vacances

  En vacances, j'aime aller à la plage, profiter de la journée ensoleillée et voir l'océan, aller aussi surfer sur la plage mais que...